Sunday, March 11, 2007

Festival of the Arts 2007

Festival of the Arts 2007

Joyce Noel

This event was taken place in the theater on Feb.15, 2007.

When I got there I seen a small brass band, that played very nicely. Then they

called up a young lady by the name of Laura Baglightto. Laura is still a student at the

North campus. She was born in Peru, in the year of 1987.

There she became the age of four. When Laura moved to South America she learned

That she liked visual arts. Where she stared taking picture of black and white photograph

in high school. Dr. Jose Viconte also said a little speech. Marc Dougon played a

wonderful solo on the piano. A group of students got up and had to act out of sense like

were in school, soap operas, and a sing.

After the festival of the arts I was surprise. I taught it was going to be boring. I

taught they were going to show us paintings, or other art stuff.

From this event I learned that no matter where you come from or what you

decide to do with your life, it’s one thing that we’re good at. Our life is limited so

you should enjoy life and never limit yourself. Practice makes perfect.

No comments: